I am a(n)*

In order to participate in pro-bono activities as a retired/inactive/out of state attorney, please reach out to receive a Pro Bono Authorization Form to be filled out and filed with the ARDC.

If you are retired/inactive/out of state, please write "N/A"
We are especially interested in family law experience.
Do you have a laptop you can bring to the clinic?*
Powered by Formstack Create your own form